I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pre-Christmas Cookie PHOTOS

Ok I love this Holiday SEASON... LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
So I have worked hard to get the HOUSE ready.. THE train is up and the trees are decked!

So Saydee was in the door first and I wanted to catch her face as she was looking at the trains.. YEAH I was at the wrong place.. BUT she did have fun.
Shelby.. ITS ok.. thing happen.. KIDS will be kids
I put a train out and YES the kids touched it!
So we started out with Pizza and then went to BAKING!!
Dan and James and Mallory rolling out cookies.





THE DETAILS in Mallory is what I loved I showed Them how to do it and it was magic.













we had the whole house filled with cookies!





I am so glad that I got it all on film..















MAYBE a little to much sugar!







I love this picture of Saydee... LOVE IT!





PLEASE NOTE that Saydee's BOW matches her shirt..
LOL INSIDE JOKE HERE!!
LOVE IT!!
Don't Worry Ted You have no controll!

IT was just a big old sugar mess worth every minute!





Little Rhett... HE was just taking it all in!






Merritt just kept cool!


THIS is when the VIDEO took place!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that this string of photos includes one of handsome YOU!!! Merry Christmas to all...Love, mom

dad said...

You must be the most patient uncle in the world!! Bless you.