I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, December 13, 2010

last Class

I will have to start that I am crying and it's just that I have a bad habit of doing that.

Tonight was the last night for my English class and cultural studies class and well.. I just cryied. I am a big baby... I guess it is that I started out the quarter crying because I did not know where I was going and what I was going to be doing and then trying to work and well... I was all over the place... and then here it is the last class and I have learned so much.. and I made some wonderful friends. and well... I am a big baby!

I just have a hard time dealing with saying good-byes. and then on top of it all... The one person that helped me the most is retiring from teaching and we had a party for her and we were toasting her and well more tears.

I will have to say that we had a awesome group project that just about made me cry again so all night I was almost in tears..

My peer group however did say we had the best group project and that they scored us super hi! maybe because one part of the group project was to do something for the commuinty and We did a food drive and well it turned out AWESOME! super high for me... What a great way to end a class.

I will post the video as soon as I am able.

All I really want to say is... with every step comes movement and with every movement come a new step!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, then, let's keep on steppin' and movin'...okay!!?? Love, mom

dad said...

Scott, you will always be involved in some kind of giving project because that is who you are. Think of how many friends you have made. Keep it up.