I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. It is such a fun time of year and there are so many things that have happened in the last week and well... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I found myself a little tired after going and going and going all week that today, I wanted to be by myself and watch Christmas Movies all day... OH FUDGE! you'll shoot your eye out kid, has been playing all day and tell you the truth I have been watching it all day.

Mike and Weslene had offer to come get me to go down to their home and Ted and Shelby wanted me to come to their home... BUT I just wanted to stay at home and text and email and call everyone all day. THERE is nothing wrong with this.

I am not being a GRINCH or Scrooge. I just wanted to have some me time. I have a beatiful Prime Rib Roast in the Oven for myself, I have the cookies and cakes and all the chocolate I could ever want and I have a nice warm bed to craw into... but I think the best Part is that I have friends that care and do care for me and want me to be Happy... TRUST me I am happy! I could have felt blue but I just had to much to do to do that. SO I am HAPPY to be where I am at this minute in time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone..

2 comments:

dad said...

I am so glad that you are content. Bless you.

Anonymous said...

You richly blessed, Scott...at Christmas and the whole year through, BECAUSE, you live and breathe the Spirit of Christmas to everyone, everyday!! Love, mom