I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Friday, April 23, 2010

Whats Wrong with me?

What's wrong with me.... Make your list now come give it to me now.... REALLY what is wrong with me.

here is a few things that I am having problems with and you tell me...

This has been a bad week for me. I just did not feel well to tell you the truth. I think it would be the fact that I have been a little stressed and well there is not much anyone can do about it. I just need to go back to work!

Ben keeps saying that here he is in IOWA and well there just is NO SCOTT LEITCH there. He says I can replace them but no one can replace me... WELL what the heck is wrong with me..

I bet you have no clue what I am talking about..... I am talking about here I am almost 39 and what do I have to my name? What have I done with my name? Who am I? Why have I choosen the path that I choosen?

Ok so here is what I am talking about...
I am 39 and SINGLE!!! maybe that is it right there...

I have choosen this life. trust me I love being single and I love the fact that I have been able to do so many things in my life but MY BIG BUTT gets in the way...

I have been so loving that I am back in school.... it makes me feel like I am 20 again. REALLY I am feeling so freaking young. I love it.... but to day I think I needed more... and well

So I was at a fireside/speaker at campus on Wednesday on Sexism.

one of the things he said at the end of his talk was....

"A wishbone will not suffice when a back bone is required"

I love this quote.. and today in class I said I loved it and when I was asked to explain it... well I am not good with words... I talk LEITCH, I dont know what else it is I dont know big words.
I will never be a famous speaker.. I will never be a powerful lawyer... Doctor... Teacher.... I will only be Scott Leitch... I know that is really all I need to be...

so when i had to explain this I said well I said you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which on gets fuller faster.. Which in my world yes! That is how scott leitch is.

I just need a backbone....

I am learning so much, I get so excited to be in class everyday because I am learning more than I know... I am growing.. but I just think what is wrong with me.

I had my feelings hurt the other day when I went to work to say hey I am coming back... Ii was told that I hurt myself to get out of work... {I took a wedding order and the floral manager was mad that I did not come in to do it and made the comment that I hurt myself to get out of working this wedding} IE Knee surgery....

SO if you know me you will know that one thing I am good at is WORKING... I go the extra mile and well this store has no clue what SCOTT LEITCH is all about... and I would never wish ILL on anyone... I know sometime ago I would have but I think I have grown since that...

Well today I went in and I really did not need to go in but for some odd reason I listen to that little voice and went in... to find out that the floral manager has cut her arm really bad and had cut the tenions in her arm and will be out for a few months... well could be a year. She is going in for surgery tomorrow... My heart is broken for her. I would step up and do what ever I need to do to make sure her shop runs... HOWEVER I cant do it... I am in School full TIME I am NOT going to give up my EDUCATION!!!! I will not do it.

The company says I did not make money for them and that my shrink was out of controll and that I did not know what I was doing... HOWEVER I got a bonus check for what I did not know I was doing... So NO you crapped on me and now dont look for me to quite school and step up...
I told the store manager today I would DO whatever I can to help... however I still have school.. he was very nice and looked at me and said Scott... can I ask you a question.. I said yes, He says I can tell you would do almost anything I asked you to do...He said Why did you deside to go back to school now... I said You know allen, I ask myself that everyday and I am so enjoying school and I am learning so much and I am happy.... He then asked what I was going back for and I said I want to be a social worker I want to help people.. He said that is awesome.

SO I guess I just answered my own question there...

I am happy! I am excited to be back in school! I am doing what I want to do to become a better person..
I am going to HELP PEOPLE...

I love the fact that my little faith feeds the massises.
I love the fact that my heart is always filled with Joy when I get to help someone.
I love the fact that I have a family that loves me for WHO I am.
I love the fact that I have friends that would do almost anything for me...
I love the fact that I am Scott Leitch. People Know me for me and not where I came from or where I have been but for who I am and for what I have become.
I love the fact that I am a child of God.
I love the fact that I do dream and that dreams do come true.
I love the fact that It really would not matter what I did as long as I did it!
I love the fact that No matter who I email or text or face book that I will have a friend do the same back to me and say WE LOVE YOU SCOTT!
I love the fact that I am ME!

Thank you for bearing with me as I find out what is wrong with me...

Love you All!!!

2 comments:

dad said...

Scott, I can't think of anything that is wrong with you. Everyone has reflective moments like you do and they are good. My only advice is to sit down and figure out if there is anything you want that you don't have and then figure out how to get it. You and Heavenly Father can do anything together.

Anonymous said...

Dad is so very right...WITH God, all things are possible. One of those very things is being able to sort through what you are being taught by MAN in light of what you know by the SPIRIT!! That is true education the result of which is true opportunity for SERVICE!! Love, mom