I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some updated stuff

So I just had to update the week so far. Parents if you have not read, why gender matters. WOW its a good easy read and full of facts and well makes you open your eyes a little. Its one of hte books I have to read and I love it, Love the fact that sometimes in life it really isnt what we want it to be but how it turns out.

I have been coming home from classes everyday and it has just been so beatiful and I forget what it's like to be able to work outside for a few hours.

I have not gone back to work yet and tell you the truth I dont want to... BUT no one is going to pay the bills for me. so I have to go back. I am to go back on the 3rd. I have another doctors appointment for the knee on Tuesday and he should be able to give release papers then. It still hurts but I am getting better at walking everyday and I dont have it wrapped anymore and today was the first day with out the cane.

I was able to teach elder's quorum today and that is always a stress because I am a fraid I might say something that I should not or that I might make a mistake or well its that feeling of what the heck am I still doing this for. THE topic was prayer and well... it turned out ok...

I have my first exam in one of my classes this week so we will see how well I do.. PRAY for me. LOL.

Other than that the sun has been out and I have been in the yard as much as I can get into it.. I dont move fast but I like to sit and weed. ready to have the garden tilled so I can plant it.

OK well beside that this has been my week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the soil so verrrry good for the soul!!?? I am excited to hear how you do on your test...remembering that with agency and the gifts of The Spirit...we control our destiny in spite of what, who, or where happens to us!! Love, mom

Abby said...

I agree with Mom. Something about playing in the dirt brings peace to my soul too. I'll pray for your test and for your knee.