I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, April 19, 2010

Activity number 1 and my report.

So I got my report back today from my first activity... the nail project...

so here is what I got back...
Scott,I can tell this was a real challenge for you and it sounds like you learned a lot for it!
I would have liked you to insteal give a summary of the realtions in your paper/highlights rather than all of them a bit much to get trhrough at time difficult to follow. i wanted a conclusion to your paper, what you learn about yourself. what did you learn about societal views through the reactions there's some which done there!? not sure if I understand that....

17/20 oh and no report holder in the future please!

She did make notes on comments that people wrote... She made a major comment on "Holy Crap your not going to the dark side now are you!" she said intersting.... is being feminne the "dark side"! LOL

Hey I am happy that this is my first paper and I got 17/20 THAT's good right!

3 comments:

The Shavers said...

Thats great Scott! I love when I get a good grade on something I felt I worked really hard on!

dad said...

It is great. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Excellent work...especially if you listen to the instructor's direction and to clarifying and communicating your ideas...Love, mom