I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Name that Plant

Ok I had to do this... It is so much fun since mother never gets them... she is still trying to figure out what the picture is from a few blogs ago....


Here's some new ones! You have to guess what they leaf is before you look at the answer!







Ok did you guess what the leaf was?







Ok here is the 2nd one....









Are you quessing what it is? Come on these are so easy!






Ok the 3rd and last one! Now if you dont get this one there is something wrong..





Or are you just going to give in and say what is that leaf of. I am so excited. I went out in front of the house where it is planted and I was jumping up and down like a little kid. I had to show everyone it. My next door neighbor was out walking the dog and I said come look at this. It's the coolest thing I have every grown..

Did you guess it yet?

Oh WOW is that cool or what!

6 comments:

The Shavers said...

we better get some of those as cookies!!!!!that is pumpkin and zucchini?? right!? love albert

Life According to Scott said...

You got 2 out of 3 what's the third one~

Anonymous said...

Such a fun game...I got them ALL, of course! Love, mom

Life According to Scott said...

Mom you really got the 3rd one.. wow I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

Naw...not really...he, he! xo

dad said...

I love games (not). Mom loves it, though.