I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Thursday, June 3, 2010

So you had a BAD day, Laugh!

so today has been one of those days that I personally dont want to deal with anymore. did i make the right choice in going back to school. am i doing what i was set out to do.. I had so many high's today that maybe it is time to come down off my high... for some odd reason... I started to hit a low. I am laughing and crying and laughing and crying and well you would think I was on some kind of meds.. really I am having a bad day. I just wish i could see the whole picture... really is it that important to me.. is this really really what I want.

I think the stress is getting to me.. LOL yeah my world just feels like it is falling apart right now and I am about to loose everything I have build up and well I am feeling I am having a bad day... I know this is not making any scence.. trust me.. It isnt but i had to type it out.

I can do this It might be I am over looking something very important!! I am happy but what is with this...

Its just seems like the last 9 months... my world has fallen apart.. LOL my goodness I have my life, I have a family and friends that love me but for some odd reason... today is the day that things just started falling apart... LOL I wish you could see me right now.. I should take a picture and you would be laughing at me. OH my I am having a bad day...what am i to be learning from this...

Ok I have listened to the song over and over and over for the past 15 minutes.. LOL you have to see the humor in this... PLEASE see the humor in this because I need someone to laugh with me.

a few years ago when american Idol played this song when the contestant were voted off it became my all time favorite song. Daniel Powter's So you had a bad!

Where is the moment we needed the most,
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on
You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go
You tell me your life's neem way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need no carryin' on
Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
you say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and your go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
Will you need a blue sky holiday?
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carryin' on
You had a bad day!
Sometimes the system goes on the blink
and the wold thing turns out wrong
you might not make it back and you know
that you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong
So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
Cause you had a bad day!
really I just had a bad day.... What more do you want from me.. My house is falling apart.. My life is up and down and well.... I am just , I am just...
JUST falling into my life...
Here's how bad it was today.. I had to take some lease papers up to mr muhammad, at the resturant. here are 4 missionaires... I made a small joke "are you in the right area" the mission boundaries are so thin in that area. I love my missionaries.. I love the fact that I served a mission. I love the fact that we have missionaires willing to give 2 years of there lives. Called from our wonderful heavenly father to serve. so I started to talk to them.. I think it was the cockiness of one of them that turned me off. I asked how the mission was doing.. Maybe it was because I am in the Seattle Mission and they were in the Everett Mission. and maybe it was the fact that I am in the Seattle Area.. I dont know.. But I love my missionaies. If when we were talking did not turn me sour for a minute. I made comment that I always joke around with my missionaires that sometime we end up having people join the church for the welfare system. and the one missionary said that's up to the Lord and them to worry about not us. which yes soured me for a minute.. SEE I was thinking It would be fun to take them in and have lunch on me, when I first saw them.. after that comment I said well elder dont forget its not just them that will be judged.. and I said its also my tithing and your tithing that helps them. and I did not want to fight until "WET HORNET" the elder said I take it you did not listen to conference and President's Uchtdorf talk about CANNED MORMONS.. so I will have to admit I dont remember this talk and now have to repent because I dont know what it said.. I did say very politily, I did watch conference and I did not remember that talk.. and continued to say I hope you have a good day. I had to walk away.. I really felt they wanted to pick a fight with a member... maybe this is why I was having a bad day.. I dont know...
But I think that my bad day happened and I am allowed to have one.
Ok I am going off on things now and dont know what I am talking about anymore so I am going to bed!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Well you know the old saying
If the Gospel wasn't true the missionaries would have destroyed the church long ago.

They should read their B of M. The Spirit of Contention is not of the Lord.

Sandy said...

Well you know the old saying,
If the Gospel wasn't true, the missionaries would have destroyed the church long ago.

dad said...

Hard to keep your mouth shut sometimes, isn't it? Oh well, we aren't in charge, anyway, God is. He will fix it. He always does. Hang in there.