I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, June 21, 2010

tender mercies

Been learning alot about the little tender mercies that happen in life.

I want to say more on this but I had one of them today when I was given a little thank you note.

Than you so so much for being so generous to us. (Missionaries) I really appreciate that you let us do our laurdry at your place, that really helps us save a lote of time and money. and the food you make is always amazing.
THe other day I learned a great lesson from you. I'm thankful that you said the thing I really needed to hear. You said that it doesn't maatter how much you dislike your companion, you two probably stood together and promosed that you would help each other in this earth life in the pre-mortal state.
That was a great and spiritual lesson I learned from you, I just wanted you to know how much personally I appreciate your kindness and example.
Thank You
Elder Lee

3 comments:

Abby said...

You make a difference and touch people everywhere you go, Scott. Love you.

dad said...

Abby is right, Scott. Your whole life is about others. Notes are really nice to get, but there are a lot of people out there that you have touched without getting any note. Being Christ-like is just who you are.

Anonymous said...

Tender Mercy #1: The gift and opportunity of livng by The Spirit. With this, Scott, you are richly blessed! Love, mom