I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bad day part 2

So I had my melt down last night.. today I am doing a little better.... I do want to address that sometimes life just happens.

So today I went to see one of my teachers and found out that I am not doing as bad as I was feeling and that I just have to keep doing what I am doing.

I can handle this.

NOW I got to work today to find out I have no hours next week!! Lucky for me The floral manager went to bat for me and well I have a total of 16 hours.

I went from a 40 hour person to 16. I am stressing a little and I just have to keep up the faith.
this to will past.

So that is just my news for now..
this too will pass!!!

1 comment:

dad said...

If things get really bad, maybe you will think about moving over here to Idaho where we can help you a little more. It is pretty hard to do from so far away. You have all of our encouragement, though. Hope there isn't a bad day part 3.