I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Thursday, June 24, 2010

it just keeps going..

I have been one blessed person and I am still being blessed.

I earned 15 credits with a 2.o GPA holy cow that's Just awesome!! its been 12 years since I have been in school.. 12 years...

I have to say one thing, the class that I really LOVED, REALLY REALLY REALLY Loved, turned out to be the class that I ended up not doing the best in. I am so ashamed that I only got a 0.8 in the class... I have not had time to email yet to ask what that is all about... I was at every class but 2. I turned in every assignment and I went over board on all the projects.. I am a little upset. however I got the 5 credits for the class.

maybe it was not the subject that I should have taken but it just really really really makes me mad! OH well its over with.

So looking back a few days, Sunday was my lesson on atonement. Besides the DVD not working and I asked the wrong question and that just got me off to a bad start... My lesson over all came out good as normal. THANK goodness I have the spirit with me when I teach.

Sunday I was asked to stand in on a baby blessing. It ment something to me. The Surtark's blessed little Rhett and well it was just the sweetest moment in my life... Thank you Ted for asking me. You have been a true friend and I am so glad I was able to be apart of your families life.

Tender mercies :)

2 comments:

dad said...

You sound upbeat, Scott, which is a lot more like you than some of your recent blog posts. Glad to see you back to the old Scott.

Anonymous said...

Tender Mercy #2, #3, #4...etc. etc. etc.! Love, mom