I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, May 31, 2010

Something is wrong with me......!

for some odd reason.. I am writing again this wonderful Memorial day! I think for some odd reason the Lord is going to use me for something big or something important here soon. I have been making the comment that I am so glad I am no longer with the news letter and that I was praying that my time is up and well... LOL the new sister called and said.. CAN YOU HELP ME!!! LOL REALLY.. The bishop used a phrase that mother said is not in our voculabary.. "BURNT OUT" he said he was thinking I was getting BURNT OUT over this news letter.. Its not that I am.. Its just I spend a lot of time working on it in a very short amount of time.

SO I think for some odd reason I am reading a lot more and I am preparing for my lesson on the 20th of June. It's on the atonement... so I am spending alot of time reading and studing this topic. So maybe its why I am feeling the way I am.

Oh on a side not... anyone with extra special feelings of thoughts on this topic... please email me them. I have 20 days.

lost train of thought here.. OK

No comments: