I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wow what a Sunday

So I will have to say first thing is what a blessing it was today for me to talk. As I typed out in the early blog, the story I used.



I do not know what I said. I just know that I started out with being a church mouse. I made comment on being in the back ground and well I met Ann Romish.



I made comment on how much I loved the Crosby family. and the blessing they are in my life.



I know that I commented on Family Home Evening.



also commented on getting kicked out of the single adult wards and having to choose and I chose the 3rd ward and I made comment that I went from being a single adult to ADULT. (everyone laught about that)

I just know I had a lot of people come up afterwards and say wow awesome talk.. thats about all i can tell you about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is magnificent...when you can't remember what you said...that means that The Spirit did the talking!! Great job!! Love, mom