I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another update for May 2010

Seeing that Everytime I start putting in a title for my blog, it comes up with so many that I have already used.

I just feel like writing tonight as I am baking cookies for my lesson, and asking myself.. DO you go over board a little Scott.

I mean I teach once a month and when I dont have food well I feel that its not me who is teaching. I need to over come this. I will tell you right now I will have cookies left over because it is peanut butter cookies I am making and they are not the fast going one. They like Chocolate Chip.. I know that. Well that to darn bad.

So I am having my favorite people over tomorrow night for dinner and it's grill season.. SO that is where I am cooking. The store had corn on the cob for sale so.. YES I bought some. so that with meat and pasta salad and a jello salad and strawberry shortcake scott style should be plenty...

I just freak out not having enough.

I am just a freak what can I say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you to write with energy the first day you have upcoming with...NO...FREAKING...OUT!!! Love, mom