I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 1/1/11

WOW if you like your numbers this is a good one.... 1/1/11

Happy New Year everyone.

I spent it playing settlers witht he missionaries until the bewitching hour that they had to be in. and then Amy Reed stopped by and I spent it with her and her date until they left to go to the space needle...

For me.... I watched.. "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World until 3 AM so thats how I spent my New Year...

Happy New Year to everyone and my we all be blessed for the benefit of what the Lord needs us to be!

Love to you all!

2 comments:

dad said...

We got that movie for Christmas. What a coincidence! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I just loved 1/1/11...such a neat New Beginning...it will be a magical year, I just know it!!! Love, mom