I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, January 17, 2011

Before I go much more... THANK YOU JEN!

I have been meaning to say THANK YOU to JEN for some time and like the Leitch I am I keep putting it off..

Jen has been the best friend I could have ever have!

She has stood next to me through everything I have ever done.
She has always loved me and supported me and never gave in on our friendship.

The reason I am just now writing this out so that the world will know how I feel about Jen and how greatful I am for her and what she means to me.

I have said for years I dont need Christmas gifts, I just want my friendships. Well Jen told me that she has been doing something for me for the past few months, years.. and well I am so thankful for her.

Jen has been paying off a little bill I owed her. Part of it was the Hawaii trip and the other part was the Disney Trip and part of it was trips to PA.. WHEN I lost my "JOB" she was so understanding and well she gave this to me as a part of my christmas gift knowing that the day will come when I will PAY her BACK!

But for now... I want to say THANK YOU again to such a wonderful friend! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize your b-day is on Thursday and that you're turning the big 40! We will definitely have to do something for you. We miss you, Scott. And I wish you would come to Iowa and teach some of our lessons on Sunday. ;)

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S a blessing!! Love, mom