I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Friday, June 6, 2008

What a week and a half

Well..... It has been one of those weeks that happens... "Life is what happens when you are planning something else". I guess it has been a week. Updates. Nolan is doing GREAT! sleeping the nights and eatting eatting eatting. Now Cassie and Steve Daines have a 2 month old that has the same thing Nolan had. WOW what are the chances of that. so we are keeping him in our prayers this week.
Last Friday night I helped Auntie Wes with a Fund Raising Dinner, for the young men/women and The Scouts.. and we raised $6100. WOW that is awesome.

As soon as it was over I headed home for a quick Nap and off to Spokane for Lizzy's wedding, yes I did the flowers and she picked a wonderful bokay.. Yeah it helps that I do flowers and did 3 of them for here.
It was so awesome to see so many brothers and sisters and Well yes I cried the whole time.

Sunday was my day off and I have to admit I enjoyed the time off. YES can you say I went to church for all 3 hours and was fed well.

Off to work on Monday and Wednesday. I wanted to have beaitful weather but NO Tuesday it rained Yeah my luck.
My garden is going to town and it looks AWESOME.

Wednesday night I went to Izzy's Recital. Yeah me attending a recital. Oh stop laughing at me, I wanted to show my support. Now here is the best part, I missed it! I got there when they were ending. Oh I know I am bad. But I got a private one on one with Izzy and she played her songs to me.

It is going to be a long 2 weeks for me for Ben and Becca and the kids are gone on Vacation and I wont have anyone to feed.

Ok well this is my life.

No comments: