I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Thursday, June 19, 2008

the Life of a Yard Mower

If you cant tell I just got done mowing yards. Ok I dont mind mowing my own yard, because I know where all the stuff in my yard is. Mr Muhammad has 3 other house near mine and well NO ONE at those house have taken the time to MOW the grass. I have already mown my now for the 20th time and well you can just think what i was face with. So now I have to put a clase in all the rental agreements that they have to mow there own lawn.

I started at 6:30 and I just got done. Now mind you I dont mind doing it I will get paid for it but I just dont understand how someone can live in a messy yard. I take such pride in my yard. tell you the turth my yard looks awesome this year and it just gets better as the days go by.

Well for now I will just keep doing it once a week so I have enought money to buy a NEW mower... I am going for the electic ones. I know $400 but I am going for it. I cant wait!

No comments: