I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, May 13, 2013

It's all about ME!

Sometime change is what it is all about.

I know I have not been the best blogger and well facebook took over my life and well... you got it. the blog suffered. But tonight I had to give my two cents worth.

I get a little tired of being me. I know humble... prideful... just me.

I am tired it has been a weekend of work work work and mother's day and well.. i just might be tired and really need a break.

I want more in my life than what I have. I have been missing alot. tonight as I am watching tv I have noticed a lot of FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY things on tv.

I have been missing my extra family. SO what and were and what am I talking about.

See this is why I need to blog more.

last year our ward was split and well I am now a fish out of water.. I have been serving as Sunday School President.. I have hosted a few ward activities and I have given my two cents worth and I still feel like anything I say or do really isnt important.

I am lost.. and yes I know it is all about me and how I look at things.. but I am just lost.

I feel like I have been just going through the motions and not doing what I should be doing. The fact that communication is lacking and that we are not all on the same page.. well this might be what is just making me crazy.

I got to the point that I cant say anything any more because it will drive me crazy.  We have discussed the same thing 4 weeks in a row and I only go every other week..

I get so frustrated!!!!!

No comments: