I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, May 13, 2013

What have I done..

I have been up to well just about everything. Trying to keep up with life. I can not believe how busy it has been and I have had been doing everything I can to keep up.


I guess that is what final are all about.


I did my last project which were pictures and I did a book cover and a music poster which I think I did well on. If I can down load them I will but right now you should know me a computers dont know how to work together. LOL


I only missed 4 days of class and well.... it showed to me that I can do this school stuff. And the reason I missed was because of Valentine's day.


I have been busy trying to keep up with the house... I am not sure how some people do it. I have a Hemma and well I still dont get everything done that needs to be done. I find out that when I just get things picked up and laundry washed it is time for me to start all over again.