I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, September 16, 2012

it's about time

SO I have been a little out of it and I have not written out what has been going on for a while. YES I know.

So let's see... Where or what do I write about. I guess I will start with the news of the Ward being changed on the 30 Sept. YES thing are being changed up a little and yes we all hate change but sometime we have to do what we have to do.

Our Stake is making 2 new wards and changing things up a little. YES I will loose some friends in this change but we will make new ones and we will keep moving forward.

I keep thinking what and how they will do  it, where will I end up in the shuffle. what will I do who will I be friends with, what will my calling be... I know I am at peace right this minute with this.

No comments: