I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Today was Easter Sunday and I worked it... Retail pays the bills but when it comes to a holiday your STUCK!!! yup you work every holiday and ever week before that holiday.. YOU know it really is sad that we rely on these holidays to bring in sales.

I quess what I really think is neat... just hear me out is that hte fact that gifts are given on this special day of the death and re-birth of our Savior.

I love this holiday for the fact its the re-birth of the earth, the spring flowers, the trees, the flowers, the birds I loved it. I love the fact that spring is so beatiful...

I think I should have grown up in a different era, I would love the time when Easter Sunday everyone would put on there best and the easter bonnets and easter parades.. would it not be fun to go back in time when life was a little more simpler..

I would love to... I would love the fact you spent the day with the family, had easter egg hunts with the kids and well you sat and talked and enjoyed life. Would life not be just grand!!!!

I worked all day... and I missed the true Easter Sunday...

I am having NEXT week as my Easter and the prep work is so much fun. I have the perfect center piece made, the color sceme is coming together, the egg dying has happened and the food is getting prepared... YES I know I am a week early but the idea of this is just awesome.

This was the first year in a while that I have forgotten or have not had the time to make eggs for the family. I missed it. I missed the time I would spend with Auntie Wes making a 100 eggs.

I will tell you thinking about Easter and all the prep work is like thinking its Christmas all over.. I feel like a kid in the candy store...

SO I quess what I was trying to say is Happy Easter.... say in tuned because this week is going to be awesome!

No comments: