I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Over All

Well Over all I had a great week. Yeah I am a surprised as you are!
Now I have to tell you I have never spent $15 before for anything as good as 8 pounds of Fortune cookies. LOVE THEM! and its fun to see the kids eat them too! NOT a bad $15.


I think its fun just to eat the cookies with out reading the fortune.. How ever... here are a few that I just had to share!

"Your Popularity will increase."
"Your road will be made smooth for you by good friends"
"You will be approached with an interesting proposition."
"You have a friendly heart and are well admired"
"The time is right to reach your goals"
"Good news will come to you from far away"
"You will have good luck and overcome many hardships"
"Your winsome smile will be your sure protection"
"You will receive an unexpected phone call."
"You will be approached with an interesting proposition."
"You will make a fortune with your friends."
"You will have a large family"
"You or a close friend will be married within a year."


OK It's time to BAR B-QUE again... Yes this was sunday's dinner last week!

SURE why not show the picture again... HEY BEN, this picture is for YOU!!!



This is what my yard is looking like. the smells are HEAVENLY!!



YES even the little danilion looks beatiful!!!





THIS Is the start of many, many daffodils... I love these guys!





The perwinkle is even in bloom!





THis is the sidewalk to the road in front of the house...







AND every where you go... it in bloom... I wish you could see it....





WELL everyone Happy Spring!!!!

3 comments:

Ben said...

I can smell Seattle in those pics. The memories are flooding back. How dare you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...your May flowers in March...simply breathtaking!!!! Love, mom

dad said...

Thanks for brightening up my day with those great photos of the flowers.