I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I just have that feeling

So I have been serving in a calling for over the past 3 years and YET I have done NOTHING! Yeah I know that should be the best part of the calling. But for me to do NOTHING really come on.

So on Tuesday night I took a member of the stake presidency to dinner... It is one of his favorite places and mine, but more important when I walk in I am treated like a KING... "TASTE OF INDIA".

I had already started with drinks and apps, before he got there but when he walked in he was ready to eat... You go with me you EAT!

SO we talked about everything.. me going to school, my life, my family, my friends, my dinners that I cook, my teaching every 3rd sunday, and well everything...

My main point that I wanted to talk about was my calling... and he asked me if I was willing to help with the good friday concert. WELL dessert part so now I am scared to death.. He said there is about 100 people, that turn out for this and well... I now have to plan light for this...

WHAT do I do? the first thing I am coming up with is cream puffs... (COSTCO) but anyone can do that... Now I have to think what am I going to do... Lucky for me I have a wonderful AUNTIE that will give me many IDEAS!!! Right WESLENE!!!

I wanted to do it I now have to do some thinking and praying!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Go forth and serve!!! How about some wild turkeys...he, he!!!??? Love, mom