I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!

I just want to quickly say Happy Birthday Abby...

I am making dinner for some friends today (SUNDAY) I always cook and today's theme is Green and Irish food.. Yes I have the cornbeef and cabbage cooking and the red potatoes and the carrots. The Green Cottage cheese salad and pistachio and marshmellow salad made and a lime flavored cheese cake baked.. and I am making rolls in the shape of sharmrocks, and the house is in yellows and greens with gold coins on the table and well I love St Patrick's day... and I just want to say to Abby... Happy Birthday.

Not only is Abby's Birthday on St. Patrick's Day and she is not all that Irish... She is such a wonderful sister and mother and wife and FRIEND.. SO Abby Thank you for being who you are, choosing the Plan you said to Our Heavenly Father you would do and for STICKING with it.

Love you ABBY... Hope you have a wonderful day and know that you are LOVED!!!!

Love you

2 comments:

dad said...

Got the jump on things, didn't you, Scott? Anyway, I am with all the way. Happy birthday to Abby (and the Relief Society while we are at it.) Also, I hope whomever you were cooking for appreciated it like we would have over here in Idaho. When are you going to come over here and cook for us?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...while there is St. Patrick's Day...and...Relief Society...the bi-centennial of the USA, these pale in comparison to the birth of beautiful Abby...I have felt so since that tender day, March 17, 1976!!