I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well what can I say

First off... I want to say I am so happy for 4 people.. Matt and Kami, I am so excited that they are getting married on the 24th of June. I really excited to see all the FAMILY!

2nd I am so Happy for Jen and John.. Now if I can get them to set the date..


Now really I am very happy and very excited that life happens and that sometimes you just have to wait out the storm for the rainbow... GOOD LUCK my friends.. I love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott, you are so very right. The waiting is the hard part, but it is always worth it. Dad

Anonymous said...

You are exactly right, Scott and dad...and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dad!! Love,Tim

Anonymous said...

The Great Eternal Round of life...on BOTH sides of the veil...how truly wonderful. Love, mom