I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Tea

So I am working real hard to get a TEA ready for my dear friend Sharon Hall..

SIster Hall came to me about 2 months ago and asked me to make her a cake for her birthday. So I am doing that..

Well we said it was going to be a TEA well HIGH TEA means a little more to me than just cake and Tea...

So I am working on the menu

It's simple and easy...

Carrot Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
TEA

Yeah it isnt that easy I am also doing..

Puff's with Ham
Puff's with Cream
Salmon with cream cheese on a piece of toast
Cucumber Sandwhich
Frest Fruit cut into Floral Shapes

I am not going to make extra sorry its going to be simple.
enough food for 10!

4 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

You can come cater a meal at my house ANY day . . .

Anonymous said...

If you don't ever come over to Idaho to cook for us then stop writing about it. It isn't fair.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! Love, Tim

Anonymous said...

Did you follow Emily Post's etiquette for said High Tea!!?? Love, mom/gma