I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Standing Tall....

Standing tall... this has been a week and well 3 weeks since I have not really blogged so some of you got personal phone calls and talked to me and worked with me and some of you listened and told me to stand a little taller.

I was asked this week to pray. NOT a calling that did not happen... THANK YOU Heavenly Fahter you knew I was not ready for that. But I was asked to pray for service. YES odd and well... I did that.. STILL not sure why I was asked that but hey I did what was asked.

I got out my patriarchal blessing out and re-read it.. time and time again I wonder what some of it means and I started studing my blessings and what it means.

I got heart breaking news that I made to much money last year and so I wont get the grants and loans I needed to go to school in the fall.. with out paying for it out of my own pocket. I made to much really.. i made to much. SO I will only be taking one class this fall and I have to pay for it out of my own pocket plus get books and well... I can do this.. I might be 100 before I get the degree I want.

I have been working more now since I got that news so 36 hours aweek is good. I just dont want to work on Sundays and I will work when I need to on a Sunday but I am fine with out working on a Sunday.

We got a new Bishop 3 weeks ago and I am so impessed with him.

We got a new Elder's quorum presdient this last weekend so I am so happy I was not a part of that. I still have to get teachers but I dont have to teach.

I been working on cleaning out the garage and cleaning the yard for fall.. Odd to say it looks night when things are all cleaned up.

Besides that I am still standing a little taller and doing the things I am to be doing.

1 comment:

Dad said...

You are an inspiration, Scott. We are all going to be standing a little taller today because of you.