I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Art Project Black and White

So here is the assignement, take a picture or drawing or painting.. of color and you will inlarge it,
Paint the contourlines
Paint the flow with arrows
Paint it in Black and whites.
I have been doing flower most of the semester. so I was searching the internet and I found the Bird of paradise. which I have always loved. so It was in color which was a plus.

So  enlarged it a little..



but before I enlarged it I did the flow and the contour lines



and then I did my arrows.....



 I know I need to redue-them because They look like contour lines.


 and here is my black and white...







3 comments:

Abby said...

I love it! I had no idea you were taking a class like this. I guess you're happy with flowers in any form...:)

Anonymous said...

Scott...I can feel YOU in the process and the finished product...how very fun for you and delightful for us to see! Love, mom

dad said...

I guess I should not be surprised, but the final product is very, very good. Excellent job, Scott.