I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lets think outside the BOX!!!!!!!

I know I should not say a word, and I do not want to hurt anyones feeling that might read this and say what a BUTT I am, and I want to say I am thankful that they have the duty to do it... BUT really... they is more to a Christmas party than HAM and FUNERAL POTATOES!!!!! BARF!!!!! Let's just add some RED and GREEN Jello in to the mix too.....


I gave them hundreds of ideas... and they still come up with HAM and FUNERAL POTATOES!!!!

3 comments:

dad said...

Not everyone is as creative as you, Scott. Not only that, but not everyone has the energy that you have either. Put those two together and you know what you get.
So, what creative and energetic thing are you doing for Christmas? Coming to CDA?

Anonymous said...

i hope you come to cda scott just think about it buddy!! love, tim

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...a Christmas Party is about feasting on friendship and the Spirit...right!!?? Love, mom