I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, June 15, 2009

Jack part 3

So early in the year I posted about Jack a really good customer of mine... Well his daughter was in today and told me he had passed away last night....

So next week is going to be a very very very busy week for me with flowers.
Sunday I am teaching a lesson...
Monday is a Family Home Evening plus Bar B-Que plus Home Teaching all wrapped up into one.

Tuesday will be a grave side service with miltary, for Jack
Wednesday is a trip over the mountain for Matt and Kami's wedding
Friday/ Saturday I have a wedding to do
So much for a vacation week I get.... AHHHHHH I know its going to be a zoo...
I had found someone to cover for me one Wednesday-Friday but now the week has just changed... SO for family members It will be a blurr but you will see me for a day or two... SORRY
I love you anyway...
Love Ya
Scott

5 comments:

Abby said...

We'll take any Scott time we can get! And c'mon, Scott, you know you're just like Mom. The busier the better.

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about Jack... sounds like the kind of person to keep in mind when we wonder about life and it's purpose... To grasp each day and be greatful for what we're given--including just a few minutes or a few days with family! Echo Abby--whatever time you have together will be awesome... and, you are happier when you are a busy-body...lol.

Love you!

dad said...

Love to see you, Scott. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you (we are looking at this after-the-fact...) Love, Tim

Anonymous said...

You are such a rock-solid-member of this family...bless you! Love, mom