I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin carvings

I had to laugh when Katie was saying that Jax hated the pumpkin guts... so I had to post mime pumpkin that i carved for work!
Which might I add I won most creative!







Sorry the pictures are not any better I was a little tired when I got to taking the pictures. We have this program called... MOON LIGHT MADNESS and well guess who was in charge of it. I am such a sucker. so last year I dressed up as a starecrpw and this year I was a little goofy... I would have done better if someone would have invited me to go with them to DISNEYLAND... but I name, names on that one! because I still love ya!


So this is me and Linda ..... LOL that is even more funny now that I think about it. I did not get to do much with pictures because I had to do more flowers than I wanted to and well....
That happens.
Hey Liz how was the bread? I got to spoil my little sister and brother and bought them a bunch of bread last saturday when they came to town. I love having Liz so close. I know I dont get to see her as much as I would like but it really is fun. I know what Abby and Katie feel and Candy and Cassie feel.
Well I will post more pictures of the halloween costume I am planning on wearing Friday!
Ok Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

The Shavers said...

Scotty, the bread was so delicious!!!! You know how I love bread haha love you

Jen said...

Hate to tell you darlin'...but you are WAY more than a little Goofy... hee hee.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jen!! Love, mom