I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IT's the Great Pumpkin.....

It's the Great Pumpkin THEO....
I got to go with Ben and Becca and Izzy and Theo to the Pumpkin PATCH!
I do Believe this was the First time I ever went to a Pumpkin Patch!

I will admit I was in heaven... OK I really was I was like a little KID!


It was a great pumpkin patch!


It was AWESOME!


I wish it was a little darker and the moon was a little fuller!









And YES I bought a Pumpkin.
And Thanks Ben for being the trooper,
Ben carried that LARGE pumpkin the whole way to the CAR!






I will tell you I really REALLY really had fun.
And I do believe it was the FIRST time I had ever been to a PUMPKIN PATCH!




8 comments:

Daines said...

Pumpking patches are dangerous. They all have so much personality that it's hard to pick the right one!

The Shavers said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!!

Brousseau Family said...

How have you never been to a pumpkin patch before? Sounds like something that's right of your alley. . . Where did the huge pumpkin go when you got it home?

Life According to Scott said...

the pumpkin is sitting in my door way waiting for it to be craved with the Crosby's if they invite me over to crave or maybe I have to invite them over to crave it.
NO I had never been to a pumpkin patch before. SO it was way fun for me I say everyone needs to go do that it was just freakin FUN!

Jen said...

how fun! I've never been to one either!!! John & I picked out two on Sunday at Weis...lol. They are sitting in the living room... hope to carve them Sunday :-)

Anonymous said...

Was Snoopy anywhere around?? Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Scott, you are still a kid at heart. Never lose that!! Dad

Life According to Scott said...

Thank you DAD! I try to keep it like that!
Love you too.