I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, February 20, 2012

New Car,

So I have not updated my blog because I have been a little busy... YES I have to admit I have been a little busy with work and life.
So lets update whats going on. and once I get pictures I will post them.

Valentine's day was a hit again this year in the floral shop and we did a great day of sales one days says was $13,000 so yes we were a little excited.

I call mother at the end of January because Big Bertha, my caddy was quickly dying so I said I needed a new car and sure enough she knew someone with a car for sale.

So Off I flew to Idaho on Sunday Morning to get my new car.  I love the fact that mom and I can still have so many laughs.

SO here is a story I have to tell..

We are sitting in her office this morning, and I had to do some paper work and I held the paper out like I could not see it, and she starts looking for her glasses on he desk, I turn to her and ask her what she was looking for she said her glasses... I said the ones on your nose she said started to laugh it was so funny.

I am so glad that after all these years we still have these special moments one on one when we just laugh at our lives..

Linda Davis, thanks for always being there.. Love you mother!

No comments: