I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Well I have been busy

I have been busy this week... I worked... YEAH I had a total of 28 hours. YEAH! I filled in at work.

So last week I saw a posting.. Floral Manager Needed.. Quess where. You got it at my old shop. She is getting another store and they have the shop open. Yes I am applying for the Job. I am torn but we will wait to see what happens.

my english class is killing me. I have been reading and writing every chance I get. So I just wanted to say thats what is going strong with me.

OK
love for now!!!

2 comments:

dad said...

Busy is good, Scott. And, you speak English so English class should be ok. No, I am not forgetting you grew up in Penns Valley where English is a second language. Also, it would be pretty cool if you got your old job back, but I am confident that what is best for you will happen, regardless.

Anonymous said...

There is evidence spanning centuries that those who read often develop fine-tuned writing and speaking skills... Read on, even if it is not an assignment!! Love, mom