I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's all about well . . . . . .

Yeah me! I sometimes wonder and think what is going on in my life and why am I doing what I am doing and where am I going with my life.

I guess it has been one of those things I should have had planned out years ago but I wanted to live. Yeah I am still living and still finding myself.

SO Last week I was asked by my friend Becca if I could help her with the ward news letter. I agreed I had no problem with that. It turned out nice. Yesterday while at church for the 3 hours. Yeah tell you its getting old FAST!
Well Becca being the wonderful person she is told everyone I helped with the newsletter. THANKS Becca! Now I wont get any sleep for a while. But it was something else Becca and I were walking down a hall at church and the Relief Socitey President said to Becca "This is just wonderful" and of course Becca did said I helped! anyway I guess the newsletter was the talk of PEC and well we ended up making up 50 more copies. thats 170 copies!


So next month it will have a name "The Third Watch" and well We are trying to cut it down a few pages. :) We will see!

anyway I am still learning and trying to get my feel for my ward. I am still trying to find where I belong. I know I belong its just where!

There is so many things that go though my mind and how I really feel about Where I am at in the ward and where I should be.

Its not like I know everyone. I know I use to know everyone or they knew me its funny how that works.

I still hear someone saying to me "BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED" its just I need to find out what kind of "BLOOM" I am to become. I know leave it to the LORD!

I do not know if anyone has ever watched the Church Movie... "Nora's Christmas Gift" well it use to be one of those shows I had to watch each christmas. Long story short... Nora becomes blind in the end and say you know I can see... Her little life story was that she was someone. She did what she knew the Lord wanted her to do until she became blind and felt that she was no one.

I am not becoming blind but I have not seen like I should have. I am learning. anyway I just want to be the little church mouse. I just want to be quite and not noticed! Ok I know I am not that type of person but cant I just be that way.

I dont need the fame... Oh heres another thing.. yesterday in Elder's Quorm the lesson I dont know what it was on but the one thing was said about the time we spent and 40-50 hours at work/school. I really did say something... you know there is more to this life than work! If I had to make a change in my life it would be that I spent more of my time with my family.

What the purpose of all this work in ones life to work it away grow old and then die. I might die a lonely old man but I want to start living!

Oh well I think I am done for this blog....
Thanks for reading and listening to me!

Love ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"more time with family!!" Does that mean you will come and visit more...that kind of "more time??" Love, lonely in North Idaho