I am as old as a TREE

I am as old as a TREE

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Evening Update

SO it feels like Christmas at my home...

It is the evening before my Christmas party... I feel everything is in place and the house is clean something has to be wrong since it 11:30 and I am still up. REALLY I have cleaned my room, put away all my clothes and everything is nice and tightly.

Artichoke and Spinach Dip is done and ready for cooking.
Enchiladas 6 pans and I believe that there are 32 in each pan
Salsa and chips ready
Mini Cocktail franks ready to be cooked
Refried beans need to be poored out of cans and heated
I dont know what I am missing...

Scones(fry bread) will be mixed up tomorrow!

Ok chat later I am off to bed!!!

6 comments:

dad said...

How come you live so far away? We never get to enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Abby said...

you are truly a one man band, or a show, or whatever makes sense. how do you do it all? specifically, i was trying to picture you hauling all those groceries from the store to your home...what a lot of work.. hope all those who get to eat it appreciate all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

So...how was the party?? Love, mom

Erka said...

I am so sad I missed your party!
I am getting hungry just reading about all this yummy food you made!

Unknown said...

I want to come to a party like that... stink.

katie b

Anonymous said...

I like you to much scott i wish you were in north idaho with us it is not easy without you!!! Love, Tim